in the beginning....

so i've decided to try my hand at this blogging thing. i'm probably light-years behind most everyone else in the blog world so it's probably going to be painful at first. if you do decide to follow, i pray you to bear with me; i really do have a knack for throwing words together once in a while, so you may just enjoy something occasionally. "even a blind squirrel gets a nut once in a while."

fyi: i love to use ellipses....i use them on a fairly regular basis. i abhor when people use an exclamation point after sentence!! (LOL) it drives me crazy!! ok i'll stop doing it myself....

please feel free to comment any time. please don't spam my blog, and don't post anything x-rated. i'm not a prude, but i don't want that on my page. thanks for respecting my wishes.

~t

No comments:

Post a Comment